Friday, June 1, 2012

Swatch and review: Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Smitten

So have the new Revlon balm/stains popped up in your area yet? Have you hauled every shade yet??  I'm practicing much self-resistance; even I'm amazed that I haven't cleaned out every display I've seen yet. I only let myself buy one at a time. Then I make myself test it and wear it for a week (must break hoarding habits!!)...

The latest shade that I've allowed myself to purchase is Smitten. It's a gorgeous deep magenta shade. It looks super dark in the tube but it applies sheer. Check out the pics:







So as I said in my other Revlon balm stain review, I am in soooooo much lurve with these nifty little poser-pencils. They apply SO easy, feel like a dream, come in gorgeous shades and the packaging is awesome! I've been wearing pretty much nothing but my balm stains since I got them a few weeks ago. I love that they give you color and shine and you don't have to worry about messing with lipliners or layering products and whatnot. They're the kind of lippie you can grab, swipe on and go. As a mom of 3 crazy boys, I can definitely appreciate the  time-saving convenience factor of these! The moisturizing properties are also amazing! They keep your lips happy, they don't feather and, even when the shine wears off (which happens after a few hours of wear), the color is still there. It definitely rocks BOTH sides of its balm/stain identity. And the subtle minty scent/flavor is nice and refreshing. 

Ok, great. Now I once again feel the urge to high-tail it to my Walgreens and buy up the rest of these...damn you, Revlon!! Stop being so awesome and causing me to go broke!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line any time! I love hearing from my peeps....but please refrain from spamming my posts with links to your blog. I am ALWAYS happy to add your blog to my blogroll if you just send the link and a request to be added to glamonthecheap@yahoo.com. Thanks! :)